please be advised that a new release (D104) of the HERE Location Suite is now available on the Production environment (PRD).
This email includes release notes that describe the improvements to the services in the new release. This release includes updates of: Geocoder API, Geocoder Autocomplete API, Routing API, Places API, Places API (China), Fleet Telematics API, Map Data, Mobile SDK User Interface (UI) kit.
This release is mainly a maintenance release.
You will find all API documentation on the Developer Portal.
For more detailed information about the major improvements of the HERE Location Suite Services and Products, see the sections below:
- Fixed the issue of relaxing truck turn restrictions at junctions where a road divider does not span on the junction.
- Added response attributes for zone access regulations based on a scheme of vehicle's license plate number.
- PDS category 600-6300-0246: Doughnut Shop is mapped to
food-drinkPlaces category (cs=places) in the Browse endpoint.
Int'ladded as a synonym for
Fleet Telematics API
- When uploading layers in WKT format, it is now possible to specify numeric columns (like it is possible when uploading Shapefiles).
Map Data for Mobile SDK
Version 126.96.36.199 (April 2019)
- New traffic signs layer has been added. This layer will allow our customers to use information about traffic signs all over the world. Based on this information providing a visual and audial warning about incoming obstacle will become possible.
- The official language for Cambodia and Myanmar has been changed to English to avoid translation gaps in the region.
- Updated EarthCore Buildings and Landmarks
HERE Mobile SDK User Interface (UI) kit
- Integrated the HERE SDK 3.11 release
- Update to Xcode 10.2 and Swift 5.0
- Update to CocoaPods 1.6.1
- Fixed minor issues
The open source repositories can be found here:
The detailed release notes can be found here:
The following services had new releases with minor changes:
- Geocoder API (Version 6.2.179)
- Geocoder Autocomplete API (Version 6.2.179)
- Places API China (Version 2.69.0)
HERE Platform for Business Team
Format 8 International Map Data v188.8.131.52 Release Notes
Die Release Notes zur Format 8 International Map Data v184.108.40.206 können Sie gerne bei uns anfordern.
Dafür senden Sie uns einfache eine kurze eMail an email@example.com.